To support health and wellness in the community by providing treatment, education and health care services.
Guiding Principles and Values
· Patients and families come first.
· We take care of each other.
· We’ll do our best today and do even better tomorrow.
· We are proud to make a difference.
· Services are provided to others as we would desire for our own family members.
· Client expectations about service quality are consistently met or exceeded.
· Services promote the health, safety, independence and dignity of our clients.
· Innovative services and health care delivery options are supported.
· Employee professionalism, teamwork, productivity and loyalty are valued and nurtured.
Proof of our strong commitment to providing quality care, is in our accreditation by the Joint Commission. We have been awarded this accreditation because of our dedication to providing the very best care possible, meeting the Joint Commission's standards for high quality health care.
To create a dominant model that meets the personal and health care needs of the people and communities we serve at an affordable cost. Combined with our team approach, we strive to offer the highest level of safety, reliability and continuity.