BECAUSE WE CARE.
We are Medicare Certified for Homecare, Hospice, DME, PT/OT (CORF), and Medical Home Clinic.
We offer a variety of health services as listed on this page. Please contact us if you need more information.
Personalized care provided by licensed health professionals in the comfort of a client’s home.
- Homebound due to illness or injury
- Patient care to regain their independence
Home Health services might include:
- Wound care · Diabetes · IV · Therapy
- Congestive Heart Failure
Mobility, strengthening, reconditioning · Physical· Occupational · Respiratory
Home safety evaluation and planning
How to begin HSP services
- Physicians MUST refer to HSP for home care services.
- HSP coordinates physician orders
- HSP Healthcare professionals deliver the care.
Questions to consider when looking for a home care agency:
- How long has the agency been serving the community?
- Is the agency an approved Medicare provider?
- Does the agency have a current license to provide health services?
- Does the agency offer a “Patient’s Bill of Rights” that describes the rights and responsibilities of both the agency and the client being cared for?
Providing team approach to quality, compassionate care at the end of life. Team approach to expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support tailored to the client and family’s needs and wishes.
- Have a certificate of terminal illness with a life expectancy of six months or less
- Pay a $5 co-payment for each medication per month.
- Hospice pays for services, medications & equipment needed for palliative care.
Training for individuals who are interested in becoming volunteers to help patients and their families as they go through the stages of their illness.
After the passing of a loved one, our agency is there to help family members cope with their loss.
The hospice team consists of:
- Client’s family/caregiver
- Client’s attending physician or HSP Hospice physician
- Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Worker
- Spiritual Caregivers
- Trained Volunteers
- Other professionals such as Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists as needed
A Comparison of Medicare Home Health Benefit and Hospice Benefit
|Services||Medicare Home Health Benefit1||Medicare Hospice Benefit2|
|Physician||Part B: 80% of approved charges||Part B: Attending physician 80%; hospice physician 100%|
|Skilled Nursing||PT, intermittent or daily for 21 days or less.||Covered for skilled and supportive care|
|Medications||Not included||Related to terminal illness|
|DME||80% of approved amt||100% covered|
|Medical Supplies||Medical supplies||Medical & personal|
|24hr On-call Nurse||Not required||Included|
|MSS||Patient||Patient & caregivers|
|Homemaker/Home Health Aide||PT or intermittent, must provide w/restrictions||no hourly restriction|
|Volunteers||Not included||Patients, loved ones|
|Chaplain Services||Not covered||Covered|
|Bereavement Care||Not included||Included|
|PT. ST. OT||Limits on OT||Covered|
HSP Medical Clinic
- Geriatric care
- Women’s Health
- Diabetes Mgmt
- Wound Care Mgmt
- Provider Home Visit for home bound patients
- Phlebotomy home services
- PT/INR Home monitoring
Outpatient Rehabilitation Care
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
We provide outpatient diagnostic, therapeutic, and restorative services for the rehabilitation of your injury, disability, or illness.